Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's time for us to get fed up and put our foot down!


Today I read and article on AJC.com where a Home Depot employee was terminated for wearing a pin on his work vest that said "One nation under God, Indivisible" with a US flag background. It was said that it was because that it didn't conform to dress codes and they offered to give him a pin instead that read "United We Stand". He was asked to remove his pin and he refused. I applaud him for doing so. He was fired for wearing a patriotic pin with a quote from our very own Pledge of Allegiance.

The article can be read here: http://www.ajc.com/business/fla-man-says-home-175481.html

I am sick and tired of government and corporate America pushing God out of our schools, workplace, our communities and our very lives. I'm tired of voting for politicians that stand for the self interest of political parties and supporters. I'm sick of Democrats. I'm sick of Republicans. I'm sick of lawyers hungry for the opportunity of a law suit that disputes Godly morality. I'm tired of this country losing Purity and becoming a filthy gutter slut of a nation.

Politically I'm waiting for candidates that want to return us to "One Nation Under God" again. Until then, there isn't much I can do about government. Corporately however, I can effect those that won't stand with God and Country. I promptly e-mailed Home Depot and notified them that I have been a loyal customer for 10 years. I have spent a great deal of money there and every time I did,  I drove past a Lowes to get there. I told them I would now start saving on my fuel cost and begin to stop at Lowes. I'm paying off the little I have on my Home Depot account and I'm going to destroy my card. The very money that Home Depot so eagerly takes in daily has "In God We Trust" inscribed on it. Somehow they don't seem to have a problem with that. Then again, how much longer before God is removed from our currency. I assure you there are lawyers working on that one right now.

In a nut shell, nothing is going to change for the good by the hands of politicians and lawyers. We need to make the change. We make the change by taking a stand. Put your foot down America.........One Nation Under God!  Indivisible.

Sidenote: Georgia Vs Florida this weekend. I'm not very confident in a win here but I do know that in the SEC, an upset is possible. I think it will either be a blow out with Florida eating us alive or a victory in a close one. Either way, GOOOOOOOO Dawgs!

No comments: