Thursday, August 18, 2011

College Football is ALMOST HERE!!

I'm pretty exited about the coming football season as my expectations for UGA are perhaps overly optimistic. Nevertheless, I have a special feeling about our upcoming season. As I have said before, our players have turned into men in just a few short months.

This season I'll be doing something a little unorthodox. Living close to our great states northern border, the UT Vol rivalry is a pretty big thing. Vol fans are faithful and clueless but when things go their way, there's not a more difficult bunch to live with.

Recently I ran across an old Vol fan who is a pretty good representation of what they are all about. I'll be sharing with you his weekly SEC Absurd Gameday Predictions for your entertainment. Here is a small sampling of what is to come. GO DAWGS!! GATA!!

 

And a reminder to any Vol fans that might happen upon this BLOG!

 

No comments: